Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dear Malaysians,

You have to read/watch this. Hahaha, i really have nothing else and am still choosing whether to laugh or cry.

Erections are comin up people. *oops*, elections I mean. So brace yourself for loads of (temporary) good news! Why oh why can't our leaders just be honest about the situation.

I was just discussing with my dad earlier. And it hit me hard when I realized that it's no point even if DAP wins all the seats they're contesting for as it would account for less than 20% of the total seats. On the other hand, 25% or a quarter of votes come from East Malaysia.

I totally support Bangsa Malaysia. It's the only way proper reform can be done cuz the current system's just OOP(out-of-point, as quoted by Jayson). All races fighting for their individual rights. Isn't our political system is fundamentally racist then?

If anything, it'll take awhile to get the formula right - at least 10 years imo. Like the golden day where people will realize that calling themselves Malay, Chinese or Indian.. is just stupid. Aren't we waaay past calling ourselves based on our grassroots?

Anyhow, I'll leave the details to the political blogs, but like always, I just gotta vent.

2 comments:

Jayson Yong said...

lol..u love 2 quote me dont u

justinwong said...

'course I do, bro. Alotta memories in them. =)

Rate it!