Friday, May 4, 2007

A stretch.

I write this post with half a mind, literally. A streneous 30 hour stretch of voluntarily consciousness has robbed me of all sanity, temporarily. To my luck (or lack of it thereof), it was accompanied by an incomprehensibly bad day. A bad day so wicked that it signified the epitome of Murphy's Law - everythig that could've went wrong did go wrong; in the worst possible way, at the worst possible time. Heh, but seeing my blur state, i will spare you all with the dramaticized version for today seeing that it might be understated in the blurness. No, I do not want pity. a lil cash would make things better though.

Exam period is looming around the corner. Unlike any other exams I've ever had, this one is coming as a shock. I am practically having about 4 days to prepare for the two biggest papers in my third year. Some people decided to crucify us during the first three days only to be raised up to be kicked down again. May God help us all and subtlely punish those responsible for this cruelty to the innocent.

Stop coughing, I am for most part innocent.

Anyhow, I will expect the days ahead..to be out of my dictionary, seeing that the darkness and I have become one, and breakfast is typically served at 2pm. It's like the end of the world. In some way, it is. The end of one's education path (well, as far as my plans go for the time being at least) signifies the end of the beginning as well as the beginning of a 'young adult's' turn of leaf. Ironically, in all the mindless education (excuse my bitterness towards our local education system, i suppose the 30 hour spree has taken a toll on my mood) nothing prepares us for the unpredictability and turbulations of the next 20 years of this next phase. Why do I say this? I don't know. See what i mean?

0 comments:

Rate it!