Thursday, July 19, 2007

Overdue but never too late

Over the weekend I made a trip up to Penang to celebrate the coming of age of a dear friend, Su. She turned 21 on 17.7.07 and so with the help of two main accomplices, Ms. Look(not her real name) and Mdm. Lu, we made detailed plans to bring out Su's biggest smile yet.

I reckon Su was pretty happy with the presents she got from everyone but most of all, she realized that she wasn't such a small deal to our lives after all. So from myself and on behalf of all yer friends around, we say:

Blow out the candles and make one wish
Since it's the day where you get your way
While everyone pampers you with gifts
I sit here instead and say

Happy 21st Birthday Tan Su-Lyn.

*Special thanks to Ms. Look from penang who claims I owe her. But Mdm. Lu you owe me one. Therefore Mdm. Lu, you owe Ms. Look!*

0 comments:

Rate it!