Friday, December 21, 2007

Oy, wan fight ah?

It's 12.30 a.m, and I have work tomorrow. But knowing what I know now, I feel that it is my personal responsibility to myself and my country to inform you all of the following happenings.

As you all would know, there has been some widespread violence going around in this country by all parties. (lets not be biased here, most were arrested for a reason) But most of you all probably would not be aware of the extent of which this is happening. Below are a compilation of some videos of the happenings that would show you how close to home this is..and how lightly it has been portrayed to us in formal media.

Hindu temple Demolition in Klang Oct 2007


It's business, not personal..



Don't forget them reporters!



Even in parliament!


That was something. Havoc's even happening outside of parliament. Look at blatant insult to the sanctity of the parliament (ordinarily considered sacred judicial grounds of the law), the justice system - whatever's left of it - as well as individual rights.

click here for a longer and clearer version. Watch from 8:30 onwards.
And most recently, the Hindraf rally, 25th November 2007.

I TOTALLY can't agree with the interviewee, can you?

and finally quoting from Nak Tak
's article:
Police says: 1000 people attended the rally
Media says: 4000 people
Najib says: 10,000 people
Bersih says: 40,000 people
Picture says:
A picture is indeed worth a thousand words - tens of thousands in this case.

This shit is f*cked up, seriously. And I'm pissed off.

0 comments:

Rate it!