Sunday, December 30, 2007

Shoot me

About a week ago, a dear friend of mine lent me one of his latest hard-earned toy - his Fuji Finepix S6500fd or..

So I got quite excited when he agreed to the short loan. (Well this dear friend of mine just so happens to be very particular about the condition of anything of his - books, cam, car, car door, etc.)

I began thinking about wild trips to the jungle just for the sake of photography. Can you imagine, everyone going to a random place - be it a jungle, a god forsaken town, etc. - just to capture still scenes of the world.

Overdramatic.

Anyhow so after meeting up, I spontaneously suggested that I follow him back to Putrajaya to take some night photos and so that he might be able to give me some insight on how to operate this advanced piece of thing-a-magic. To cut a long story short, I present to you a beginner's go at pro-photography. =D

(Please click on the thumbnail for the full blow-up. Images have been scaled down and quality compensated to avoid hair loss while uploading pics..)

So there was this bridge. It's one of the 3 bridges that connects the Precints of Putrajaya.
"Is it important", you ask?
Yes, it is if you don't have any avenues to claim fuel or have a Petrol-growing-tree at home.

Well, this is one of the mosques that we had a direct sight of while he was givin me my cam tutorial

Trying to be all artistic..

Our dear friend trying to have an emo pose. Didn't really jadi(make it), tho.

I stumbled upon this road on the way to the bridge (below). Turned in and this was all I got. A.. em, compound? What's wrong with these people man..

Close up. See what I mean?

Bridge pic.

Another bridge pic.

This is my bitch, Pixel. She has two peculiar things about her:
i) She has a pigtail, literally. It's curled.
ii) One of her ears refuse to listen to her, lol.

Su's present for me. A close-up. ;)

Attempt at camwhoring. Su said I 'looked like an alien'.. --____--"

WTH.

Comments are always welcome! :)

0 comments:

Rate it!