Thursday, June 28, 2007

MC - Top Model Search


There will be a Top Model Search event and it will be Emceed by YOURS TRULY! =D (yeah, you can probably tell I'm pretty ecstatic about the scale of the event)

So I'm asking all my kakis everywhere to come support me as well as the event.

Date : 7th of July (07.07.07)
Venue : Maisons, The Club
Time: 7pm onwards
Dress Code : Smart Casual - Black Rose (Ladies), King of Hearts (Men)
Tickets : RM40 (door sales), RM35 (pre-book)

Do call me (0122501688) for bookings if you want a ticket bookings, table bookings, bottle promotions, etc. I'll try my best to do what I can,k? Oh, CLICK HERE to have a pre-view of the models appearing that night.

Oh, and as a treat, I heard that there might be an international DJ playin' that night. Hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuiyo justin emceeeeing big event ah? good on ya mate! and definetely good luck

how the heck did u manage 2 be selected to emcee? lol

justinwong said...

Well, it's not that big like Malaysian Idol big but yeah, it's pretty decent for a first event. About this I've to thank Kok Yew, my friend who knows basically earth, and helped me out.

Hmm, there were a few reasons why they selected me. First, they said they were actually searching for new talents, cuz apparently there are few aspiring emcees out there. And then there's also the issue of race, not that it matters, but the languages do. Thirdly and finally, she said I had a "good commanding voice..", whatever that means. =p

Thanks for all the support guys!

Rate it!