Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pace change

I'm BACK!

After 5 months in the island, I'm now back to BAT headquarters. And headquarters it is. I'm seated in between 2 bosses, with other bosses wandering just around the corner. First day and I finished work at 10pm. I do see more of the 'Freedom Through Responsibility' principle played out here but.. when many are still busy at work at 7pm, I suppose the freedom is limited only by yourself now.

Caged in your own cell, how weird is that.

And as weird as it sounds, I now have to get used to KL, especially the food part. I'm so used to travelling wherever to get whatever and it all'll be about 15 minutes away max. KL's mostly food courts and all at RM5 or more. KL, so called the state in the land of opportunity. Inflation here is quite terrible, I tell yah. And one more thing about the food. Suddenly I realize that the portions are not all that big after all compared to Penang.

So I'm still having mixed feelings about being back. And I'm not having less freedom, just a different type of 'caged freedom'. The pace here is faster and I'm guessing I'm just slightly in denial about the whole thing. I'm starting to miss Penang man! :(

Blah.

In the meantime, do watch this hilarious parody of the current political scene. Subtitles and vocals are played to perfection! Kudos to kavilan for his commendable work! Can you guess who's 'Hitler' in the parody?

1 comments:

lookenneth said...

woi... pi mana sudah?

Rate it!