Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Really?

People say imitation is the best form of flattery and more often than not I agree too when it comes to buying up the dvd shop in batu ferringi, or when it comes to picking a RM8.50 charkuayteow versus a say, RM2.80 charkuayteow where you'd have to wait for 45 mins and 5 mins respectively. It's all the same to me.

But aside from certain college assignments as well as some classroom antics, I never expected for me to encounter someone..copying.. me. (yes, low self-esteem does come from not scoring Bs in my class)

 At least she took some time to edit it. Reminds me of my uni assignment, of which I got a C - for Copying, lol
Haha, don't get me wrong, I've gotten over any sort of anger or resentment phase that would make this seem like an effect to whine like someone took my lolipop. It's now more of.. em, "what do I do with these people?"

If I may, amplify the scenario to gigantic proportions, I would see myself imagining how it'd be to be a rockstar for a day. I'd have a giant afro that defied gravity and smelt like the bush from hell. I'd mix it up like rapstars with some old school Bling™ that hung from my neck all the way to my.. u know, other bush. And when I come on stage, I see people idolizing me and echoing every word I rock from my rocking mouth.

I say: YEEEEAAAOoOooooo...
They say: YEEEEAAAOoOooooo...
I say:  WooOoeeaEEEEAAAOoOooooo...
They say: WooOoeeaEEEEAAAOoOooooo...

Then again, it isn't that dramatic. A friend of mine tzeching also had her site copied big time before. It's just someone blatantly plagarized my post, and I think it's funny. It's not like I'm making tons of dough typing my ramblings everyday.

But I do want to say this, the least you could do is LINK my SITE, woman!

0 comments:

Rate it!