Sunday, February 4, 2007

The First Time

Trying best as i can to avoid a 'dear diary' type, i'm catering to a growing urge of mine to speak out on issues that I've developed recently along with the awareness on all issues that have been bugging my think-thank.
I've also always wanted to improve my English by writing but unlike high school, you've no teacher grading your work. On the other hand, I can't pat myself on the back telling meself "oowh, wu' a woanderfwul job this is".. can I?

Of course I can. As the saying goes, "A bloated head is far better than a shrunken one".

And finally, seeing that i've never had the best memory this'll be a place to record the intricate details of those moment in your life - be it good or bad - that will forever alter the direction of your life's journey. No one can deny that they've never had oneuv those. That's why i've always liked this quote:
"Life's not about the number of breaths you take, but it's the number of moments that take your breath away.."
~thousandapologiesicantrememberwhosaidthis (i think i'll be using this one alot, haha)

Yes yes, i do have a thing for quotes. What's not to like? They're entertaining good food for thought, very wise (A picture of an old, white-bearded, wrinkled man meditating on the mountain comes up at this point) and poetic all at the same time. And the amazing thing is, the shortest ones more often than not are the most impactful. Although *shouts* I apologize again for not being able to quote le wise one who muttered them. *endshout*

Funnily (albeit not unexpectedly), I'm beginning to find more and more uses for this site of which i thank the founders of Blogger® being so generous in providing free webspace. Tune in for more of in-house JW entertainment.

So I'd like to congratulate myself on embarking on this journey of self-discovery and memories. Cheers. *clank*

1 comments:

Jayson Yong said...

*clap clap clap* i congratulate my dear old long time 15 years friend for finally having a blog. Though I doubt he can update this often :P I may be wrong Mr Wong haha

Looking forward to reading ur rants in Perth :P

Rate it!