Saturday, February 10, 2007

A reFRESHing start

A friend contacted me the other day at 9.06a.m. But unlike before, he sounded all different – totally ecstatic, hyped, and figuratively speaking ready for war. A deep curiosity took over and I wondered why he sounded the way he did. Like the way you really want to know which bastard hurt your younger sister and made her cry, only that this was dealing with on the other side of the spectrum.

So he says, “I woke up at 9.05 today feeling exceptionally pumped-up, hyper, happy and high. High on LIFE! And you wanna know why? No longer do I feel like a wandering sheep in the meadows. I found my direction, strength, and above all I found my purpose. It’s even better than your first Christmas present. Never have I felt this way! Oh, did I mention, this was despite sleeping at 5.30?”

According to Law of Attraction*, things were looking good for him.

Wow, so that’s what I’ve been missing, huh? The good news is, it was me who was contacting myself! (I'm not bragging, i was just amazed.)

* - The law of attraction was documented in an hour-long DVD Yeoh shared with me called The Secret. It’s basically an in-depth philosophy related to the saying, “I think therefore I am”. An absolute must watch.

0 comments:

Rate it!