Thursday, February 22, 2007

Mind of mine

Have you ever heard of someone telling you the best way to start your day is to adhere to the saying "Early bird gets the worm"?
Well I want to debunk the myth and offer an alternative to my fellow night-dwellers. The best way to start your day is to have the best end of yesterday.

Now hold them thoughts. This idea actually came from a newspaper article my friend described to me sometime ago. It claimed that there was a boy, who could , read : choose his dreams. Overflowing thoughts at this point? You're not alone. Thoughts of a life where everything is free and everyone is happy. Escapades in unexplored places. Perfect moments with the person who acecpts and appreciates all I am. Pages and volumes could not fill the types and descriptions of the dreams I(or anyone for that matter)'d like to have. Ok a lil out of point already.

Anyway, what i did was :

  1. Visualize the great day I'm gona have tomorrow down to the last minute detail. (you can also try using this to get your dream dream)
  2. Know that it'll happen.
  3. Repeat step 1 till I fall asleep.
It was 4.30 a.m. when I tried this yesterday. I woke up at 8.25 for breakfast* with Bong (amazing chattin', as always ;) - 5 mins before my alarm was supposed to ring.

I have countless quotes on how great and important your thoughts, brains or mind is. But simply put, "The mind is an amazing thing.."

If you do try it though, do tell me if there're any notable results? (e.g. remembered your dream, had a perfectly 'planned' day, dream songsang abit, etc.)

Also, I really felt that I had to update my Friendster profile and photos. And i came up with this.
Appreciate comments! I don't want to be like those artists whose masterpieces are only appreciated after they're RIP-ing.

Oh, by the way, i won 4D today = RM17 for RM1 investment!! haha. (Did i mention i spent RM15 on 3 different outlets? Joker.) Bought another RM3 worth of it though. So net loss of only RM1.. till tomorrow.

Aite, out.


* - I do not usually eat breakfast. My housemates know that if they see me having breakfast or anytime up before 8.45a.m., I basically didn't sleep.

1 comments:

soonyee said...

you've got a nice pic there haven't you? hahaha.....

Rate it!