Sunday, September 9, 2007

Links

I just found out that this blog is the FIRST LINK that pops up if you search for "Who kill Namewee". What Google thinks I'm some Sherlock Homes site now? Sigh, am terribly misunderstood.

Speaking of which, PLEASE watch these videos. I laughed my pants off.

Warning to Namewee

What were these people thinking?

And better yet - a video reply.

I've no comment but I just had to share that. My favorite part was the beginning when he went, "Hallo fren, go and stadee la.."; the priceless Malaysian accent. Although imo he went a lil too far with the piggy stuff but still, that's for humiliating your fellow Malaysians, guys.

Post edit:
I just clicked on the "who kill Namewee" link again and the results have changed. Google understands! Kudos to their efficiency. =)

2 comments:

Jayson Yong said...

TERRORIST.. lol
shame on them ... they even make osama bin laden look bad (he is bad but still he makes better threateing videos)

Just for a short sentence they EVEN NEED TO READ A PIECE OF PAPER!!! and they have no enthusiasm at all..look at how the bunch of them said.. err ...allah something?

justinwong said...

That's true man. It didn't hit me that they needed a piece of paper to say so many words. Education system tak laku, haha.

Rate it!