Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Poison and Antidotes

It's always been in me to be impartial and these are a few clips that I feel deserves attention about different perspectives of 'the story'.

The poison


Click if you want to read the unanimated version.

****************************

Neutral

"Human rights? Why should I care about that? Most people don't even know what it means.
Many people - like u and me - are only interested in one thing - TO BE ABLE TO LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY.
And that's the very reason that BN is still holding to power! That's exactly what they are giving - and can very much still do so - to the M'sians people *regardless of race*"

"If you look at history people have and will continue to vote for whoever can give them peace and harmony.
For now only BN can do that. Sure you can quote that Khairy monyet, but if you look at the big picture it's like the stock market having a slight correction - not a stock market crash yet - that's why people have no fear to rush to sell."

"In other words they are not interested in DAP criticizing what the government did not do. THEY WANT TO KNOW WHAT DAP/PAS/KEADILAN AS PART OF THE NEW COALITION CAN DO FOR THEM."

Click for full version

****************************

The Antidotes
(I)
This guy is goooooood. He got my first ever youtube comment and deservedly so.

Among the things he advocated, the most important was his honest and open attitude, to look at the situation beyond race and religion enough to objectively judge what was right or wrong (with hints of humor and sarcasm too!). Amin Idris, I await your involvement in the GE! =D

(II)
"Some four million eligible voters, who can make a major difference in a democracy, have not registered with the Election Commission (EC) and two-thirds of them are aged between 22 and 30." and therefore
-YOU-!
Even babies know that with great power comes great responsibility.

Ah, finally something to ease the bad blood. Glad there's still hope after all. =) I sure hope the government knows what they're doing cuz aside from the food, everything else doesn't seem promising.

Note:
I know I've been pretty engrossed in the whole problem issue that was sparked since 'that song' arose but can you blame me? Elections are coming mah, and it's my first time I (and most of you) actually play a damned real part in this. So bear with me, aite?

0 comments:

Rate it!